Logo Design Services
As you build your company and website, you probably want to present something unique, something that is memorable about your company image. Many companies choose to create a logo to identify their brand and company. But often, creating an original logo when you are first starting out is too expensive.
Here are a few important design rules about logo:
- A logo must be simple: A simple logo design allows for easy recognition and allows the logo to be versatile and memorable. Effective logos feature something unexpected or unique without being overdrawn.
- A logo must be memorable: Following closely behind the principle of simplicity is that of memorability. An effective logo design should be memorable and this is achieved by having a simple yet appropriate logo.
- A logo must be enduring: An effective logo should endure the test of time. The logo should be ‘future proof’, meaning that it should still be effective in 10, 20, 50+ years time.
- A logo must be versatile: An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications.
- A logo must be appropriate: How you position the logo should be appropriate for its intended purpose.
I can convert your pixelated logo, drawing, or blurry graphic, into a sharp, scalable vector image. Suitable for t-shirts, vehicle graphics, signage, logo, business identity design, vinyl banners, engraving, window vinyl and just about any other usage you can think of!
No more jagged or blurry edges to worry about. I will convert your raster logo image manually into vector . A manual drawn vector conversion will produce far better results compared to using automated auto-tracing software.
Vector Conversions is a vectorization and image repair service specializing in manually re-drawing images in vector format. Vector files can be saved as AI, EPS, CDR, PDF, SVG and more. Vector graphics are suitable for specialty printers, spot color separation, cut-ready vector art for signs, vector line art for engraving, plotters, web use and more. I can also create vector drawings from rough sketches. Vectorization can be done to “clean up” poor quality images or to scale images without losing quality.
- High Quality Conversions
- Low Prices
- Fast Turnaround times
- Good Communication
Vectors scalable to any size!
Once your bitmap or raster image has been converted to vector it can be scaled to any size without any loss in quality. I will take your pixelated bitmap image such as a jpeg or png file and redraw accurately redraw it into a high quality vector image. Vector images are drawn using mathematical relationships between points and paths therefore enabling them to be scaled up to any size and will always remain sharp.